We believe in utilizing the highest level of medical technology, and our surgeons are experienced and highly trained. We also realize that it can be stressful to have your pet undergo surgery. We want to assure you that your pet is in good hands, and that we will do everything to provide the best care possible. We will communicate with you about the things you need to know before, during, and after your pet’s surgery. It is our goal to make the entire process go smoothly, and to eliminate the stress and worry of surgical procedures.
Schedule An Appointment
We’re proud to offer:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
We also do:
- Cystoscopy Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Miami, FL Practice
Randy Dominguez, DVM
Dr. Randy Dominguez earned his degree as a Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from the University of Las Villas Martha Abreu, Villa Clara, Cuba in 1997. He passed the board and obtained his license in 2007. He founded Animal Care and Surgical Hospital in February 14th, 2011.
Since 2008, Orthopedic and Minimally Invasive Arthroscopy Surgery has developed into his passion and primary professional activity as well as Spine and Soft tissue Surgery, he’s currently one of the few doing Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic procedures. Dr. Dominguez has completed over 1000 hours of course-work alone in Orthopedics, Soft Tissue, Spine and Minimally Invasive Procedures as well as Flexible and Rigid Endoscopy. Dr. Dominguez has performed thousands of procedures, great part of them referred from Colleges and also providing Mobile Orthopedic, Soft tissue and Spine surgery to another Veterinary Clinics.
He is active member of the Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA), South Florida Veterinary Medical Association (SFVMA) and Cuban Veterinary College.
In his free time, he enjoys running, working out, studying and spending time with his wife and sons, family, friends and his dogs Sally and Cookie.
Just to mention a few of the courses Dr. Dominguez has assisted over these years….
1. VA3- Veterinary Arthrology Advancement Association (Advanced Orthopedic/ Arthroscopy) Naples, August 2018.
2. Advanced Laparoscopic & Thoracoscopic Surgery. Georgia, September 2017.
3. Flexible & Rigid Endoscopy. Las Vegas, January 2017.
4. AVBP Specialty & Recertification Examination Preparation. NAVC Institute. Orlando, May 2016.
5. Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery & Arthroscopy. Las Vegas, June 2015.
6. Advanced Spinal Surgery. Las Vegas, Jul 2013.
7. Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture- A Review. Ohio, May 2012.
8. Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery & Arthroscopy. Las Vegas, April 2012.
9. AO Advanced Techniques in Small Animal Fracture Repair. Ohio, April 2010.
10. Soft Tissue Surgery. NAVC Institute. Orlando, May 2010.
11. BioMedtrix Universal Hip Workshop. North Carolina, November 2010.
12. AO Principles of Small Animal Fracture Management. California, September 2009.
13. Three Months Externship Capital Area Veterinary Specialists. Texas, June-August 2009.
14. Orthopedic Surgery- Stifle Repair. NAVC Institute. Orlando, May 2009.
15. Orthopedics: Arthropathies Course. NAVC Institute. Orlando, May 2008.